Salary: €90,000 + 20% Bonus + Fully Exp Quality Car + 26 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme + Life Assurance .
My client is a leading rigid packaging solutions provider priding itself on its ability to deliver innovative solutions manufactured in isolated sites in addition to integrated customer facilities. Experiencing significant growth in the last five years this organisation has an ambitious strategy to grow and further establish itself as a global player. Operating in a fiercely competitive market this business is looking for well-networked and technically proficient business developers to drive further growth.
- Reporting to the EU Managing Director you will be responsible for driving existing account management and new business sales within the Italian market.
- Utilising your extensive network within both the food and beverage markets combined with a nous for technical product development you will seek to establish yourself as the chosen partner for innovation projects.
- Commercially astute you must also possess the capability and commercial awareness to negotiate at a senior level, often on significant investment projects.
- Given the nature of the customer base you will have the ability to consult smaller SME’s and multinational blue-chip FMCG organisations, adapting your approach where necessary.
- This position offers a good mix of Account Management and New Business Development.
- Ideally of degree calibre you should have a demonstrable track record of business achievement in developing large projects and joint business plans.
- Given the often highly technical nature of customer requirements you will be an intelligent individual capable of matching these requirements with the most appropriate solution.
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to your work are essential traits for this person.
- Given the often remote nature of this role you will be a self-motivated individual with strong organisational skills.
- Ambitious and driven to progress you will be career-motivated with a desire to take on additional responbility.
- Ideally you will currently work for a leading rigid plastic manufacturer and as such understand the scale and importance of future projects, both to the customer and the organisation you work for.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every response and therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful