Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package.
Based: Mainland Europe OR North America
Sitting on the leadership team of a well-known Blue Chip Flavour House, you will be responsible for Sales across the full Flavours portfolio of my client. Leading the strategic vision, you will be a pioneering game changer, with the charisma and gravitas to get the team to pull in the same direction.
- By developing and implementing the sales strategy with a focus on your set geography, you will establish and manage the sales budget whilst providing leadership for the full commercial team as well strategic accounts of high net worth.
- Through senior interfacing and networking, you will work with key decision makers to validate business opportunities and lead growth across the region.
- Through direct and dotted line management, you will inspire the team to all push towards the companies strategic vision.
- Sales excellence is important – therefore you will liaise with both internal and external parties to cover training needs to ensure that customer needs are being met in a very high level strategic customer service level.
- You will position my client as a global leader in Flavours and take responsibility for the gains and setbacks within the business, taking ownership over decisions and choices made.
- You will also liaise with the C-Suite leadership team and report on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in a leadership role for a number of years as well as demonstrable experience of Sales Excellence and best practise when it comes to Commercial Leadership and Sales.
- Ideally you will have a degree or MBA – any additional educational experience perhaps from a technical or scientific background is also welcomed.
- Managerial experience in strategic planning, P&L, forecasting and coaching is essential.
- Ideally you will come from a Flavours or Ingredients background. Foodservice experience may also be considered.
- You will be operating at General Manager level upwards already with demonstrable experience of a significant P&L (i.e. triple figures in dollars, euros or stirling)
It is imperative that you will have demonstrable experience in Leadership, Commercial Planning and P&L Forecasting.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to email@example.com or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950