Salary: Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE..
With a global reach and an impressive technology roster, my client is leading the way in functional ingredients to adapt to changing consumer needs. With excellent talent progression and the ability to sit within an established team of excellence, this position could offer you numerous growth areas for your career.
This role would involve plenty of stakeholder interaction, both internally and externally, and will work across functions providing a competent technical support in both a product and commercial capacity.
- With initial focus on Meat, which eventually will develop into Bakery, Dairy and Culinary, you will grow top line sales by developing existing accounts and new business and being accountable for technical knowledge and understanding.
- With a European remit, you will work with the Technical Business Development Director to effectively manage specific product lines whilst developing commercial propositions and bridging the gap between my clients sites in the US and EMEA.
- You will be the technical “go-to” person, making this role an encompassing technical sell with product management and high visibility with internal development teams.
- By monitoring market trends and competitor activity, you will develop highly commercial strategies across your product line and position my client as a leader in this space.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or similar is required alongside demonstrable commercial acumen and experience.
- You may have spent your career in Sales or Commercial, or you may have started out in a Technical function and moved into a more Commercial facing role.
- You will have strong commercial awareness when it comes to negotiating and understanding customer needs.
- You will be fluent in English and ideally, but not essentially, another European language.
It is imperative that you will have demonstrable experience in Fermentation, Enzymes or Microbiology – any experience around preservatives, especially clean label, would be highly desirable.
- Strategic thinker and planner – must demonstrate evidence of ability to clinically prioritize top objectives and structure and deliver smart plans to achieve them.
- Relationship builder with excellent communications skills – with customers and internally with relevant stakeholders (working in a matrix environment)
- Likes autonomy and is proactive – prepared to spend maximum quality time developing and nurturing multi-level contacts with customers, all aligned to delivering objectives.
- Decision making – capable of making decisions using own initiative.
- Results driven – is focused and driven to deliver agreed targets on revenue and margin.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to email@example.com or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950
Top of Form
Bottom of Form