Salary: Competitive Salary + Attractive Supporting Package.
Based: Barcelona, Spain
Our client is a leader in the global Flavours market, and as such, is looking for high achievers to lead their team based in Spain. They have excellent award winning innovation facilities and turnover billions of euros each year.
The purpose of this role will be to set and implement the sales strategic objectives for the area, fostering multifunctional team spirit and effective people management, whilst supporting the team in customer relationship development. People are the heart of the business; each employee has talent, and our client wants each individual to reach his or her full potential.
- Manage, motivate and guide local reports in line with Company fundamentals
- Develop team spirit via effective communication within geographic area of responsibility
- Manage succession planning, talent development and retention
- Develop and sustain productive customer partnerships at all levels
- Develop and execute the strategy for the Local Market in line with Group Strategy
- Achieve the sales related financial targets for the area
- Manage expenses for allocated cost centres and expenses / sales forecasts
- Use pricing tools and directives to achieve margins targets
- Secure and maintain strategic account plans for customer area of responsibilities
- Quote and negotiate following corporate pricing directives
- Guarantees Company ethics and protects IP
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Sales (min. 10 years)
- Extensive knowledge of business and marketing principles in the respective markets/areas
- Flavour business experience
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills
- You will demonstrate a strong sense of direction, talent for management and the ability to deliver
- You will be resilient, tenacious and demonstrate energy
- Knowledge of the Spanish market is required, as is the ability to speak Spanish, as well as English
You will flourish within a culture that is inspiring, harmonised globally and one that develops talent under specific talent programmes.
For a confidential discussion please call or email Francesca Fielding (01133 944 950 or Francesca@vitaeselection.com)