Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package..
Based: Mainland Europe – IDEALLY GERMANY HOME OFFICE
My client, a leading manufacturer of Flavours and Fragrances, is seeking a Senior Account Manager for Beverages into Retailers and Own Label. As part of the 2020 strategy, this role is looking for someone who is open for a big challenge and has the resilience to operate across stakeholder management, whilst building business cases and developing my clients presence across the retailer and own label sector. The salary sits at a higher level than a typical account manager banding to demonstrate the seniority and gravitas required.
Working with the likes of Aldi and Lidl as well as major co-pack and bottler corporations, you will pave the way for your own career progression with the prospect of growing this role into a wider European remit or Directorship role.
- Through anticipating consumer needs you will propose exciting new Beverage projects with an eye to selling into major Germanic retailers such as Aldi and Lidl.
- By creating clearly defined parameters for customer projects, you will own pricing, margin and management of the creation and development teams in relation to each project.
- Through managing a products life cycle, you will build the account sales budget annually whilst monitoring profitability and objectives.
- You will present business cases for the retailer/own label strategy, demonstrating resilience and key stakeholder management skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Significant sales experience across Beverages is essential.
- You will be a team player, as well as an innovator, who is pro-active whilst seeking out challenges and new opportunities.
- Ideally you will be degree educated.
- You will display a high level of cultural sensitivity in dealing with international customers and will be able to demonstrate advanced sales and negotiation skills.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for my client, you will set out to make them the leader in the market of Beverages in the retailer/own label space across Germanic Europe.
- You will ideally come from a Flavour House, Ingredient or FMCG company.
It is imperative that you will have demonstrable experience in Beverages, either from an FMCG or Flavour/Ingredients perspective. This can come from commercial experience OR Technical/Innovation.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950