Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package.
Based: France – French and English language skills are essential!
Due to recent acquisitions and restructures, my client is seeking a strong Sales Account Manager with a focus on Flavours across all major category sectors. Renowned in the market place for their no-nonsense approach to brilliant customer service and excellent talent progression opportunities, they are a much sought after employer in our market. With a global reach, having several sales offices across all the continents, this company brings together a holistic approach to sales with specialist technical knowledge.
- During the current period of transition, existing accounts need to feel stable and well looked after, therefore customer focus is high on the agenda as is the ability to jump into a role head first and hit the ground running!
- With an exciting repertoire of flavours to sell, you will interact with major players within the French Food and Beverage industry.
- By working across the French markets, you will develop an understanding of client needs as well as extending my clients already impressive reach across the region
- Through prospecting new clients you will build on an existing portfolio of impressive clients through networking, cold calling and knocking on doors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrable background in selling Ingredients or Flavours into Food Manufacturers. Please note, this will include speciality ingredients rather than commodity and you will need demonstrable experience of Flavours to be considered.
- Ideally you will be degree educated either in Business or a Food related subject.
- Ideally you would have a technical understanding of Ingredients and Flavours either from an occupational perspective or education perspective, i.e. started out your career in NPD or hold a Food Science diploma/degree etc.
- You must be an expert in solution selling and added value.
- You will have worked with NPD in a partnership led approach and will have demonstrable experience of converting new prospects into sales.
It is imperative that you will have demonstrable experience in Food Ingredients and Flavours, preferably Bakery.
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively, work well as a team player but also prosper as an individual.
- With a flair for flavour, you will strike up interesting combinations with clients, putting my client at the forefront of innovation.
- You will be skilled at networking through businesses and will have confidence when it comes to negotiations and strategic discussions.
- Project management is a main faucet of this role, therefore the ability to manage multiple projects at any time is essential.
- You will have a passion for flavours and food in general, with an ability to extend this enthusiasm to customers and sales.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to email@example.com or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950