Salary: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Supporting Package.
Based: Home based with Global Remit
A blue-chip operator in the Ingredients and Flavours market, my client is at the forefront of innovation and development when it comes to natural extracts and ingredients. With award-winning product ranges with a focus on current market trends, this company is well known within the market place.
Due to sustained growth over the last few years, my client is looking for a Sales Director to focus on implementing a strategic focus with regular interaction with C-Suite stakeholders and shareholders. With a focus on team development, my client is looking to grow the team significantly in the next few years and require a captain to helm the ship!
- You will take full P&L responsibility for a range of existing accounts, whilst developing sales plans and relationships.
- Through working with NPD, you will work in partnership with new and existing customers to create innovative solutions, overseeing the major deals and negotiations with a small team of Key Account Managers reporting into you that carry out day to day prospecting.
- You will be expected to develop a vibrant pipeline of new business, which you will convert through the use of technical knowledge and innovative projects.
- Key global accounts with blue-chip businesses will be paramount to this role.
- Whilst you will implement a set strategy, insight and suggestions from the successful candidate will be very important.
- You will be expected to develop my clients presence across the Americas even further than their current standing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrable background in selling Ingredients or Flavours into Food Manufacturers. Please note, this will include speciality ingredients rather than commodity and a particular focus on Natural Ingredients and Extracts will be ideal.
- Ideally you will be degree educated either in Business or a Food related subject.
- Ideally you would have a technical understanding of Ingredients and Flavours either from an occupational perspective or education perspective, i.e. started out your career in NPD or hold a Food Science diploma/degree etc.
- You must be an expert in solution selling and added value.
- You will have implemented strategy before and will have experience of operating with C-Suite stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ideally you will have team management experience but this is not a pre-requisite.
It is imperative that you will have demonstrable experience in Food Ingredients and Flavours, preferably Natural Extracts.
- You will work well in an ambiguous setting as you are self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work with minimal direction.
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively, work well as a team player but also prosper as an individual.
- A strong will to succeed and determination to achieve results is high on your agenda.
- The ability to operate across a complex matrix structure and high emotional intelligence when it comes to project management are also required.
- Willing to travel in support of the global business where necessary.
To apply please send an up to date CV and current package details to email@example.com or call for an initial confidential discussion on: +44 113 394 4950