Salary: Circa £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Pension.
My client are an iconic food manufacturer who produce some of the most well-known and loved snacking brands on the market. With millions enjoying their products every day, they are an industry leader in their category founded upon a philosophy of innovation, creativity and a passion for creating exciting snack ideas to meet the changing tastes and expectations of their customers. Due to another year of sustained growth and commercial success, they have an opportunity for a Senior Business Account Manager to join the business to look after their Morrison’s account.
- Responsibility for managing and nurturing collaborative relationships with Morrison’s on a strategically vital account worth over £15m.
- To develop, implement and maintain the agreed customer business plan to deliver budgeted sales volume, value and contribution.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans with growth targets and actions plans so as to deliver and sustain market share.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and category business goals.
- A minimum of 5 years FMCG experience is essential and ideally in a branded food business.
- Experience working with Morrison’s is essential.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent analytical ability and presentational skills as well as customer facing experience.
- You must be hungry, ambitious and with real business acumen, with career progression a real driving factor as there is genuine scope to climb the ranks within the business.
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to your work are essential traits for this person.
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential as you will work remotely a lot of the time.
This is an exciting and urgent hire for my client so interviews will take place ASAP
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details