Salary: Up to £50,000 + Company Car + Healthcare + Pension + 25 Days Holiday.
My client are an industry leading food manufacturing business with a portfolio of branded and own label products. With a well established reputation in the market and multiple sites across the UK and globally, their product portfolio is both highly innovative and industry leading.
Due to sustained growth, my client have an opportunity for a National Account Manager to join their sales team and work with a leading retailer.
- You will be responsible for managing and nurturing collaborative relationships with a Top 4 Grocer account worth c£30m but this will increase early next year.
- To develop, implement and maintain the agreed customer business plan to deliver budgeted sales volume, value and contribution.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans with growth targets and actions plans so as to deliver and sustain market share.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and category business goals.
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in a National Account or closely related field within the food industry.
- Experience of working with any of the Top 4 Grocers is essential.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are essential as is the ability to use these skills in a high pressured environment.
- Prior experience of developing and implementing shopper marketing activity.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary.
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details