Salary: Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme.
My client is a well-recognised giant of the food industry, known for their strong innovation, service levels and relationships with an exceptional commercial environment. Operating across a number of food categories their portfolio of both own label and branded products is both highly innovative and industry leading.
Due to sustained growth, my client have an opportunity for a Business Account Manager to join their sales team and work with a leading retailer.
- Pro-active development of a winning customer relationship and negotiating directly with Head Office.
- To develop, implement and maintain the agreed customer business plan to deliver budgeted sales volume, value and contribution.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans with growth targets and actions plans so as to deliver and sustain market share.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and category business goals.
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in a National Account or closely related field within the food industry.
- Experience of working with any of the Top 4 Grocers is a strong desirable as well as customer facing experience.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are essential as is the ability to use these skills in a high pressured environment.
- Prior experience of developing and implementing shopper marketing activity.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details